Flood Control Projects
The Flood Control Zone District’s 2018 budget includes $4.6 million for the following capital projects.
- Calistoga Levee, $177K
- Habitat & Flood Capacity Creation Project, $466K
- Orville Road Revetment(Phase 2A & 2B), $309K
- Property Acquisitions, $1.35M
- Puyallup Wastewater Treatment Plant Flood Protection, $1.3M
- Tacoma Wastewater Treatment Plant Flood Wall, $1M
- Early payoff of the Puyallup Wastewater Treatment Plant Flood Protection, $911K
- Early payoff of the Tacoma Wastewater Treatment Plant, $1M
- Lower White River 24th Street Setback, $390K
- Lower Puyallup River General Investigation Match, $500K
The District also allocated approximately $1M in capital funds for use by local jurisdictions under the Opportunity Fund program.
See 2018-2023 Capital Improvement Plan project descriptions.